Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

August 21, 2015

Rod's Memorial T-Shirt (UPDATE)

I want to make a Memorial Video for Rod (Partington) and thought it would be a nice/cool idea if everyone who got one of his Memorial T-Shirts sent me a Photo of them wearing it for me to put in the video.

No rush though. At this point I keep breaking down and crying each time I even just look at the T-Shirt. So I haven't even tried mine on yet.

But if you want to do it now - you can send me your photo with you wearing it ANY time and I'll start storing them in my computer Photo library.

Send your Photos to my email address:

LauraLeeWasHere@gmail.com

(My email address is actually the words: Laura Lee Was Here - squished all together). I wanted it to be easier to remember that way. Same as my blog Link:

http://Lauraleewashere.blogspot.com  (You can put .com OR .ca  at the end - it will still get you here)


Love to all (& especially to Rod's family who are massively grieving). And please also remember  my own family members (the Prefontaine family - including myself - who are grieving over the April passing of my WONDERFUL Friend and Aunt Terry).

Grief is such a horrible way to suffer: Physical, Emotional, Huge & Indescribable. We'll take any prayers you can give. Big;small;short or long.

Thanks to all my faithful readers. I don't know why you come here but I am so grateful for you.

Love L-L