Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

May 21, 2012

My 46th Birthday Video

Here is a link to my 46th Birthday Video. It's is only a mere fraction of all the photos we took but it will give you a good idea of the kind of couple of days I had. If you are reading this then you are someone I wish had been with me to celebrate this occassion with.
I look back on all those years and can't help but feel humble and grateful. Nobody makes it  through all these years all by themselves and with their sanity still intact, unless they have the the love, prayers, encouragement and faith from their God and their friends. Thanks for being there for me through these many the years. I hope I can return the favor (even partially) someday.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee Rahn (Born May 7th, 1966)


http://youtu.be/t0G_JLjAoxk