Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

May 17, 2024

I Identify as a PIRATE

 



As soon as I saw Mr. Dress Up (Canada's version of Mr. Roger's, only WAAAY better) dress up as a PIRATE, then read a book about pirates, I completely identified with the pirate way of life. I would go to my "Tickle Trunk" (a cardboard box filled with old clothes and old Halloween costumes) and dawn my pirate personality which might last for hours or even DAYS (my poor, sainted mother).


Well, I did not grow up to "sail the seven seas", especially after I saw the movie "The Poseidon Adventure", but those early days of the 1970s (Oops! ๐Ÿ™Š Accidentally outed my age on the Internet again ) were fun to have and are fondly remembered by me.



Mr. Dress Up ( Ernie Coombs) with Casey and his dog, Finnegan 


But that was THEN and this is NOW❗️๐Ÿคจ


These days if a child identifies as something they obviously are not, they are "reaffirmed" daily in those beliefs by their teachers, told to withhold the information from their parents (who are the ENEMY) and handed over to doctors to be SURGICALLY altered to represent how they FEEL at that moment, WITHOUT the consent of their parents. 100 % paid for in Canada by our "Universal Healthcare", ❗️


WELCOME to CANADA ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ 


I'm VERY glad I was a little girl in the 1970s, otherwise right now I would be missing an eye and have a peg leg, courtesy of a doctor's "care".


The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee ✝️๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ



Mr. Dress Up with his "Tickle Trunk". (It's lock wasn't opened by a key but by tickling it) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ




Walt Heyer at different times in his/her/his life.


A resource for those experiencing Transgender Regret.

https://waltheyer.com/