Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

May 09, 2024

For Those Who Dance Alone (But Don't Want To)

 



There are many people who are alone who dread the approach of any special occasion because it makes them feel their loneliness even more intensely. Mothers Day is happening this weekend and whether we are missing our mothers OR we are grieving someone who used to share Mothers Day with us, this weekend can be a very traumatic time.

My Mother died in 2013 and, even though her death forever altered me, I've got enough distance from it that the good memories and knowledge I will see her again FAR outweigh the loneliness and grief. 




I often interact with girls and women who no longer have their Mothers but I would like to take a moment to acknowledge the boys and men who are missing their Mothers too. Men may appear to have less emotions than women but that simply isn't true. They feel things just as deeply, they just express their emotions very differently.


Plus, we are also facing something we haven't faced before, an entire society isolated from each other and men who are  desperately looking for women to marry and be the Mother of their children and finding a serious lack of women who want the same thing.


I'm here to encourage you all that there are people that feel the EXACT same as you do and are ready to commit to love you for their lifetime. You might be isolated for now but YOU ARE NOT ALONE ...so get ready to dance❗️


Now, go and watch this music video of    "The Dance" (by Garth Brooks) because I want this song in your head as you read the rest of this post.

I'll wait. πŸ™‚


Remember, all poetry (including song lyrics) must be said OUT LOUD!

Lyrics: The Dance

"Looking back

On the memory of

The dance we shared

'Neath the stars above

For a moment

All the world was right

But how could I have known

That you'd ever say goodbye


And now I'm glad I didn't know

The way it all would end

The way it all would go

Our lives are better left to chance

I could have missed the pain

But I'd have had to miss the Dance"

πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸ‚














🌿🌿🌿🌹🌹🌹🌿🌿🌿

The Three women it was my privilege to know that I honor this Mothers Day. πŸ˜”








IRENE

1941 ~ 2013


(REMEMBER... OUT LOUD)


The Land of No More "Good-Byes"

   by Laura-Lee Rahn

"There comes a day when everyone dies

But there awaits a Kingdom beyond our eyes

Where Jesus reigns and God's standard flies

With NO more sorrows and NO more sighs

In the Land of No More "Good-Byes'

"Welcome to Heaven"

the Herald Angel cries!"



Hark the Herald Angels Sing

"Hark the herald angels sing

"Glory to the newborn King!

Peace on earth and mercy mild

God and sinners reconciled"

Joyful, all ye nations rise

Join the triumph of the skies

With the angelic host proclaim:

"Christ is born in Bethlehem"

Hark! The herald angels sing

"Glory to the newborn King!"


Mild He lays His glory by

Born that man no more may die

Born to raise the sons of earth

Born to give them second birth

Hark! The herald angels sing

"Glory to the newborn King!"


Glory to the King of Kings! 😌


A Blessed Mothers Day to Everybody.

The Truth with Love,

Always Laura-Lee 




"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast

    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?

Though she may forget,

    I will not forget you!"

(Isaiah 49:15)



Our ETERNAL Dance awaits.


Dancing on the Clouds



Dancing on the Water


Before I send you on your way to listen to this last song, I want to Thank You for stopping by to read another one of my posts and ask you to consider Sharing it using the buttons below if you think it has merit. πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️