Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

April 09, 2024

Special Hong Kong

 


I don't know what I did to start receiving your special attention and I can bearly comprehend the hardships you are now living through but you are in my heart and daily prayers. Especially my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus.


I ask all those around the planet now reading this to also remember their trials in your prayer times because they live under a system of Government that hinders their freedoms at every turn.


"These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect." (Hebrews 11:39-40)





The Truth with Love, 

 Always Laura-Lee 


LINK Hebrews 11 (Entire Chapter)



LION ROCK Hong Kong