Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 19, 2019

Betty Malz Returned from the Dead


It is possible to know what happens after you die. Listen to someone who has died and come back to life again.


Betty Malz

I heard Betty's story 40 years ago when I was still a little girl. I had given my life over to Jesus just the year before, but still full of confusion and fear. I listened to her tell about how she had died, what she saw in Heaven and ultimately about her resurrection. It smoothed out my fears and sent me to the Bible to read more. There, in the Word of God, the previous years of confusion also began to smooth out.

I stumbled, by the hand of Jesus, upon Betty telling this same story again. The same story she describes in greater details in her first book, "My Glimpse of Eternity".

Please watch her testimony on YouTube. (You'll thank me later).

For me, to be reminded of so many wonderful things all these decades later is like a new breeze. I send it out in the name of Jesus so that your Life can be resurrected too.


Will You Be Heading to Eternity with Jesus?
If you are unsure, maybe you should get sure. Pick up a Bible (or download a Bible app) and start reading.

Do yourself a favor and get her book so you don't miss even the smallest detail of what she tells us about her trip to Heaven. She goes much deeper in her book. I don't have my paper, printed copy any more (destroyed when my apartment roof flooded years ago) but I'm looking forward to buying and reading it again.

And keep in mind, Betty is not the first person to come back from the dead. You truly need to get your hands on and your nose into a Bible. God's book written for you!

For your convenience, follow the links below to hear Betty's story and buy inexpensive copies of her books.
Thank you for stopping in.

Betty Tells her Story of Death & Resurrection YouTube Link




27865EB: My Glimpse of Eternity - eBook My Glimpse of Eternity - eBook
By Betty Malz / Chosen



790660: My Glimpse of Eternity, Repackaged Edition My Glimpse of Eternity, Repackaged Edition
By Betty Malz


Love Laura-Lee

P.s. I read Betty's book 40 years ago but apparently it has just been reprinted and repackaged and ready to ship on Oct 18, 2019. God's perfect timing? Is he trying to tell us something?

P.P.S. I should let you know that Betty went Home to Heaven for forever in 2012. Keep that in mind as you watch her YouTube video.

Thank you, Jesus for sending her back to us for all those years to (as she said it) " have a second chance to love people".

Betty Malz obituary Link