Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 11, 2019

Still Here. Still Available.






I know I've been very quiet for a couple weeks but I'm still here. Still hovering around the sidelines. I'm recovering from a particularly bad weekend. My legs got very swollen again and if you remember, my complete paralysis in April came with the same mass swelling.

Also, I discovered the death of three very dear people all in the same week. And often poor health and emotional trauma can go hand in hand.

So I've been trying to continually give my fears to Jesus (and not retrieve them) and also take better care of myself physically. So fortunately the swelling is starting to decrease as well.

I've been stuck in bed with my legs elevated but I have been able to get some paperwork done. Hard to believe I used to LOVE to be a "paper-pusher". I even managed to get some creative writing done during this past week. That's the first time I've done that since I've been home from the hospital. So happy to know I'm still able to do that.




" the Ancient of Days took the throne".



New King James Version
“I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment was white as snow, And the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was a fiery flame, Its wheels a burning fire" Daniel 7:9


Plus, there are lots of ideas spinning in my brain and plans in the wind. So I'll have a talk with the Lord and see if I can hear (pun intended) what Jesus wishes me to do.




Thank you again for dropping in and visiting me. I love to know you've come by.

Love always, Laura-Lee






Follow the Link below

UniSon: the Old and New Idea