Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 06, 2024

What Motivated Me to Investigate Answers in Genesis

 




I first encountered Ken Ham when I was still in high school in the early 1980s through a video he made about Creation Science when he was still in Australia, before “Answers in Genesis” even existed.


Then I encountered him again in the early 1990s during the years I worked for Focus on the Family. Then he came to the forefront of my attention again when he started doing fundraising for the Ark Encounter


Years later, when I joined YouTube, I discovered (to my delight) that Answers in Genesis had a YouTube Channel. I thought it was great and added a Link to it on my two main blogs. THAT's when my viewpoint of Ken and AiG began to change because I suddenly had access to LOTS of content from them.


I was watching each new video as they were coming out  and was greatly disturbed to hear Ken repeatedly shining a spotlight on specific individuals who were professing Christians but didn't hold to Ken’s (and my) belief that the Earth is not millions of years old but only about six thousand years old. (otherwise known as the “Young Earth” theory) and stating they weren't true Christians and therefore were "lost" and heading to hell.


This judgment about the condition of other Christian's souls greatly disturbed me. As a Chistian, the Holy Spirit in me had a cringe response and, as a Behaviorist, all sorts of warning bells started to go off as I recognized very arrogant and hostile behavior. I decided it was time to take a closer look at Ken Ham.


I went back and viewed many videos of his again, but never found any overt doctrinal errors I could point to. My analysis as a Behaviorist was inconclusive because I couldn't get enough close ups of his facial expressions but only a “read” on his Body Language as he paraded around the stage during his lectures.


But one day I was watching a video where he was giving a talk at his home base at the Creation Museum where he was discussing how he was concerned that so many of the younger generation were no longer attending church (also a particular concern of mine).


He was telling the audience about a Church he had recently been giving a talk at and his annoyance with them  because they were constantly saying, (he took on a whiny voice to imitate them) “‘Tell me about Jesus. Tell me about Jesus.’ That's all I ever hear!” 

He suddenly realized his great mistake, a “deer in the headlights” look washed over him and he quickly tried to rectify the uncomfortable situation by stating, “Not that there's anything wrong with telling people about Jesus, but first we have to tell them what's in Genesis because that is the foundation of our faith in Jesus.” He quickly returned to standing behind his podium and moved on. 

But he had “outed” himself and I was through with Ken and Answers in Genesis! I took the AiG Links off my blogs and UnSubscribed from them across all their Social Media platforms. I thought that was the end of it.


Sometime during the following years I became aware of the Australian Christian Lobby and Martyn Iles through their YouTube Channels and was most impressed by what I saw both in Martyn and in the organization. I recommended them often and supported them financially, even though I'm a Canadian!


Then in 2022 Martyn posted a batch of photos he took while he was doing a Leadership Conference for Answers in Genesis in Kentucky and told how Ken and his people had rolled out the red carpet for him and had treated him like “The Queen of Sheba”.

I immediately thought, “Oh, Lord Jesus, help Martyn! Ken Ham has just leeched onto him!  I wonder how long it's going to be before Martyn is working for Answers in Genesis?”


Well, it didn't take long. Only a handful of months later Martyn had been fired from the Australian Christian Lobby, his work Visa had gone through and he was leaving Australia to go live and work in America as the new “Chief Ministry Officer” (whatever that was) for AiG. A few months later he became the “Executive Chief Executive Officer” of AiG. At that point the Lord gave me specific instructions to do some intense research and a deep analysis of Ken Ham and Answers in Genesis, which I have spent the past year and a half doing.


 I discovered profound corruption, exploitation of their workers, twisted Biblical Doctrine, ridiculousScientific” Conclusions and purposely deceptive behavior by Ken designed to control his workers and followers and (of course) to make oodles of money while doing it. 


I finally came to the conclusion that Ken Ham is a totally evil, greedy, narcissistic Scumbag and Answers in Genesis is a cult aiming to take over the world.


Another disheartening aspect to all of this has been watching the rapid and thorough decline of Martyn Iles's integrity, his amazing mental abilities and profound spiritual gifts as he has handed himself over to Ken’s tutelage. 


Martyn is now the Leader of Ken's cult, is intent on instigating his personal plans to bring himself prestige and (I suspect) make a great deal more money than he was making as the Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby. 


And if it's not bad enough he has bent over for Ken, he is now “pimping” for him as well as he focuses on luring young people (predominantly those in Generation Z) into Ken's evil AiG cult.


Come to think of it, all the pimps I have encountered have always been young, good looking, well dressed and slick talkers. (Sound familiar?) Kudos Ken on choosing Martyn. He's become a chip off the (very) old block.


You have just one, slight, little, teensy-weensy problem and it's NOT me. The Lord is not, I repeat, NOT happy with all of you and is about to expose your DECADES of corruption, rip down that little boat of yours, halt your reconstruction of the Tower of Babel and rain his righteous judgment upon you


Thus, He tells me my work investigating you is over. (Thank you, Jesus!!!) 

My task was to discover evidence against you and post it in order to warn people and also to “open a window of escape” for those imprisoned by you. I have done that (and then some) and it is now up to each individual to make their choice how to proceed.


You all have the information you need, which can be easily located by utilizing the Search widget in the right column, and I am free to spend my time on other things


You are dismissed, Ken.

Pack up your tongue, take a bow and leave.”



The Truth with Love,

Always, Laura-Lee 


DISMISSED by ZoeGirl 🎢


TAKE a BOW by Rihanna


 "For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?"

 (1 Peter 4:17)


YOU GOTTA LEAVE by Connie Talbot 🎢


PLEASE NOTE

My blogs have NO Ads, NO Store and I have never met Ken Ham, Martyn Iles or anyone who works for Answers in Genesis (now or in the past).

"WHAT MAKES a CULT? (Simplified)"

🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁

 I mean, they've come together to rebuild Babel, figuratively and literally, and their goal is to enslave the human population and they have said this themselves. What more can I add to that? 

😳πŸ₯ΊπŸ€·‍♀️