Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

August 27, 2016

Rest by Being Together



I'm just about to turn off my computer for my Sunday Sabbath Technology Shut Down to have some quiet time. 
Just Jesus and me. 
Even if I don't say anything much. Just to let Him have His way and lead me beside still waters and into green pastures. To restore my soul. It's what He longs to do.  (Psalm 23 - The Bible)

I need that so much during these noisy times when the world always seems to making it's many, many demands and my brain and emotions and the worry can spin me around and around. I'm sure you often notice and feel that too. 
I hope in the quiet you'll realize Jesus doesn't wish to condemn you or bark out orders at you. Jesus loves you and just wants to be with you.
Please let Him have His way. 

Until next time.
Most Sincerely, Laura-Lee