Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

August 26, 2016

In Memory: Aunt Terry's Birthday



It would have been Aunt Terry's Birthday. 



I always drew 3 pink roses on every envelope I mailed to her (though not as pretty as the above picture I found).

The biggest representing Aunt Terry,
the next for Mom
and the little rose bud for me.

With the words, "Love Expressed Through Doodles" in my [attempt at] calligraphy.

On this day I can't help but wonder what Aunt Terry and Mom are doing right this moment. I yearn to be with them in Heaven, but I'm satisfied to know they are with Jesus and with each other and some day I will be joining them. Though if I had my "druthers", I'd be THERE instead of HERE.

And to Aunt Terry's big family, which is no doubt still hurting too, I share with you the great honor of knowing such a wonderful woman as  Therese Marie Prefontaine.

Love Always, Laura-Lee