Laura-Lee Was Here

Laura-Lee Was Here

September 11, 2008

Obama the AntiChrist?

A year ago almost no body had even heard of Obama. Now he is everywhere. Both Democrats AND Republicans love him. He is famous all over the world not just the United States. People use the following words to describe him: Redeemer, Saviour, Leader, Messiah and even more.
"But" you say, "he quotes the Bible all the time". Well, so did Satan. The devil quoted the Bible to Jesus himself. Now, Obama comes from out of the blue and it looks like he will be the next President of the United States ... and perhaps even more. People love him so much they are ready to vote him both Pope and King. This makes me VERY suspicious. I'm not making any judgements. It's not my place to. All I ask is that you use some discernment. Don't follow him blindly. Don't follow anyone blindly. Jesus looked into the future and saw us here in our time and gave us a warning, "At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs to deceive even the elect - if that were possible. See I have told you ahead of time... For as the lightening that comes from the east is visible in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:23-27)
There is only one Saviour of man and that is Jesus. And He will literally appear as the lightening in the sky. Coming in the clouds. If you don't believe me, then read the Bible. I did not cook this stuff up on my own. This is too important a subject to let yourself be fooled. If you idolize or worship anyone else but God nothing less than your eternal life and soul are at stake. You can't risk being wrong.
I realize this will provoke many, many people who like Obama. I have not said he is evil. All I say is use your sober judgement and discernment. Please feel free to leave a comment. (However, use polite language because I only delete comments because of hate mongering or swearing NOT because of the ideals of the writer).